Centralam Panama, S.A. maintains a system, to identify training, and execute all necessary steps to comply with the QA / QC policy of the company.
This Management periodically reviews this Policy in order to develop the concept of continuous improvement.
Centralam Panama, S.A., as an organization dedicated to the ships supplying, has decided to implement a Quality Management System based on the ISO 9001 standards, to improve the service provided to the customers, and generate value for its shareholders.
The Management of Centralam Panama, S.A. focuses on the Quality System as a way of organizing the operation of the company, centered on basic pillars such as the quality of products, customer satisfaction and the continuous improvement of the efficiency of the System. All this in conformity with the company Vision and Mission, and maintaining our core values.
The Quality Management System of Centralam Panama, S.A. stands on:
- Quality and its improvement are the responsibility of all the members of the company starting from the top.
- Quality is obtained by planning, executing, reviewing and improving the Management System, keeping in mind at all times the Vision, Mission and Values of the organization.
- Quality is oriented towards the satisfaction of all our customers and stakeholders, through the commitment of the entire organization to meet their needs and requirements, meet legal and regulatory requirements, as well as those of the products and services rendered.
- Quality is based on the continuous improvement of all processes, as well as the effectiveness of the Quality Management System in which controlling errors is a fundamental aspect.
- Quality leads us to pay the utmost attention to the technological evolution and the possible improvements that new technologies make available to us.
- Quality requires the participation and collaboration of all members of Centralam, for that reason is distributed to all company staff for their knowledge and understanding.
This Policy is for the effective application of these principles, attention, interest and availability of all parties in our organization.
Panama July 31, 2018